2 Fuzz 2 Nefarious was not unlocking

Inuty

Not sure if i am the only one with the Problem, but i saw that my last story trophy wasnt popping. I first saw that after bought the last weapons in NG+ and didnt get the platinum. I needed to play through the ending again for it to Pop.

Did anyone had the same Problem? Timestamps are now a bit messy on my profile hmpf

The same thing happened to me man, so what I did was I went back to the Zyrkies Bar and did it again after I collected all of the collectables and bears and weapon trophies. After that talk to Captain Quantum and skip the cinematics whenever you can. Put on infinite health and ammo, trust me, you won't lose trophy progress, so you can basically speedrun through the end boss quickly with a RYNO 8, or some other high damaging weapon.

44 minutes ago, nikolay3622 said:

The same thing happened to me man, so what I did was I went back to the Zyrkies Bar and did it again after I collected all of the collectables and bears and weapon trophies. After that talk to Captain Quantum and skip the cinematics whenever you can. Put on infinite health and ammo, trust me, you won't lose trophy progress, so you can basically speedrun through the end boss quickly with a RYNO 8, or some other high damaging weapon.

Yeah did the same. Just Was curious if this is a Common Problem with other players too. 

Thanks for the Feedback!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...