Any missable trophies?

KIERONOO

6 hours ago, KIERONOO said:

List looks straightforward but I was just wondering about the ending. Is it a case of you get the normal ending then do stuff afterwards for the true ending?

Haven't finished the game yet (only on chapter 2) but if it's anything like rebirth you would have to make a save at the beginning of chapter 8 in order to be able to get both endings since you can't go back once you've gotten an ending unless you have a prior save. If you want more specifics let me know. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/14/2021 at 5:33 PM, Lonewolf546619 said:

Haven't finished the game yet (only on chapter 2) but if it's anything like rebirth you would have to make a save at the beginning of chapter 8 in order to be able to get both endings since you can't go back once you've gotten an ending unless you have a prior save. If you want more specifics let me know. 

Have you finished the game? and is it like rebirth as you mentioned?

2 minutes ago, Lonewolf546619 said:

I did finish the game. The game is exactly like rebirth if you play on original mode but if you play on arrange mode it swaps some enemy stats around among other things. I found arrange mode easier but the game isnt that hard either way

With arrange mode I just used tekken and gave everyone I saw the hands. Made the game super easy once I hit around 50. If they remake the others I hope they keep arrange mode personally. 

Just now, ArabianSwordsman said:

With arrange mode I just used tekken and gave everyone I saw the hands. Made the game super easy once I hit around 50. If they remake the others I hope they keep arrange mode personally. 

That was pretty much the way I did it as well lol. Between that and Noires infinite slash exe drive the game was super easy on arrange