Cross save trophies and cross play with Vita

gunman47

Currently I have the PS Vita version (Dead or Alive 5 Plus) with save data on it and I was thinking if I should get a PS3 copy of the game, partly to self boost the MP trophies as the multiplayer is pretty much dead these days..

I have a few questions though:

1) For cross save, do trophies auto pop up once save is transferred or do you have to earn them again?

2) For cross play, is this only possible with the vanilla PS3 version or will Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate work as well?

3) Must both games be of the same region and is there any region restriction lock for multiplayer?

If anyone could help, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Nothing will auto pop. I can't say anything about regions and cross-play as the game now is very broken when it comes to matchmaking. What works for you might now work for others, like I couldn't play with my 2nd console, but played with my friend from Portugal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gunman47 said:

Currently I have the PS Vita version (Dead or Alive 5 Plus) with save data on it and I was thinking if I should get a PS3 copy of the game, partly to self boost the MP trophies as the multiplayer is pretty much dead these days..

I have a few questions though:

1) For cross save, do trophies auto pop up once save is transferred or do you have to earn them again?

2) For cross play, is this only possible with the vanilla PS3 version or will Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate work as well?

3) Must both games be of the same region and is there any region restriction lock for multiplayer?

If anyone could help, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

No trophies will pop, you have to do it all over again.

It has to be the vanilla version only, alternatively if you have a 2nd vita, you can download the demo off the store and boost that way(it lets you play ranked in the demo)

They have to be the same region

I can't recommend the ps3 version as the throwdown mode is incredibly broken when you can possibly never send or receive requests, and there's a trophy for doing a bunch of them

• Like 2