Any Useful Seeds for Masamune?

BKnocheese

34 minutes ago, BKnocheese said:

It's the last trophy I need. Not only do I rarely get Masa, but the altar spawns way too early for me to put it on there. Is there a seed that makes this easier?

Unfortunately you can only use certain seeds if you have the same items/potions/etc unlocked as the other players so it's hard to get a working seed.  The best way I found to get Masa is just get as many potions that let you reroll shops and reroll as hard as you can every single shop, if you don't find it before the altar restart the run.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

if you collect an item already and unlock Dibble you can use seeds as a strategy to get certain achievements e.g i used seed 43 (starting from the right press up after 9 and down after 0 for a blank space making your way to the left) to buy Doubling Saison from dibble and just kept stacking up bombs i should also point out that Djinn was my familiar to make it easier to find secrets.  on that run you'll fine 1 more Doubling Saion (near the end of the run) and an impish key bomb near the beginning... so when you get 99 bombs you use the impish and swap to 99 keys and get both achievement instantly

whats sad and some what annoying is that hardly anyone put the seeding information down so other players wont have to flip a coin and hope for the best. right now im just creating seeds to find Masa at Dibble shop, place it on the alter then seed for the Masa again then hopefully fine a transmutagen and boom!! mission complete.. i'll post my findings here so others wont have to go through my pain

Update: unlocking more items affect what items show up on the Maps having said that i'll still share what i did to get mine cause the info may still help someone.

I started by finding a Battle Axe by creating random seeds found one on seed 70947303 and i place it on the alter to the far right then i went to seed 2 and fast travel to core map and open the bag to find a Masa. there's an alter near the beginning of core 1 after fighting the first group of enemies so i put the Masa there (Masa changes to Mune on future runs)

then!! on my 3rd attempt this happened in othermine... i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw it: 

Edited by Rennikz

• 9 months later...

I got this pretty early too (lucky i guess) i got masa and placed it on a altar. Then few runs later i got the other part in the first goldmines and found the altar in delvemore. Combined them both and got this trophy. Pretty fun game, enjoying this a lot.