what a great gem

LilJayR4-

Game was fun. 2 day plat for me. only thing was after so many playthrough it gets boring feel like 30 days wasnt enough.

the worst kill trophy for me was that stupid paperclip

the unicorn i had 3 drop in an hr. idk if its cuz i got "Feeling lucky" perk but wanted that throw that out there. got all 3 at the restraunt area if anyone curious

20 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

That plat is rare.  You didn't encounter any struggles along the way?

at first i thought it was the music trophy use 3 notes but i got the 3rd item i needed in the ghost dimension (cuz i failed the not get hit trophy so many times). i had 7 playthroughs. i used alot of "quit" to get the ending faster cuz i messed up my run not having verbal abuse so i was like screw it do the game all over again. 

my problem was the office assistance. YOU LITERALLY can only kill 1 per run. Dont try to kill one leave the room and let it spawn again it doesnt work tested it myself. streamed all my gameplay maybe just got lucky on item drops. Best items imo is the sheiff badge and RIP or any defense item where you cant get hit. You kill everything so fast including bosses

I'd say plat is 3/10 difficulty and 20-25hrs

Edited by LilJayR4-
  • Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 3:33 PM, LilJayR4- said:

at first i thought it was the music trophy use 3 notes but i got the 3rd item i needed in the ghost dimension (cuz i failed the not get hit trophy so many times). i had 7 playthroughs. i used alot of "quit" to get the ending faster cuz i messed up my run not having verbal abuse so i was like screw it do the game all over again. 

my problem was the office assistance. YOU LITERALLY can only kill 1 per run. Dont try to kill one leave the room and let it spawn again it doesnt work tested it myself. streamed all my gameplay maybe just got lucky on item drops. Best items imo is the sheiff badge and RIP or any defense item where you cant get hit. You kill everything so fast including bosses

I'd say plat is 3/10 difficulty and 20-25hrs

You got extremely lucky on item drops. I wish this was only a 20hr plat for me. I finished every trophy around 12hrs of playtime, now Im hugging 30 hours still in search of the Unicorn item. The scariest part about this is that with 30 hours of game time, I also have another 18 items that I havent collected + the unicorn item. My concern with that is, if it takes 15hrs+ to see any of the more rare items, I would hate to get anything but the unicorn. But if you saw 3 in a hour it makes me feel Im doing something wrong. Ive been completing every room, getting lots of promotions, and all perks. Smash n grab helps, cause once the room is clear everything explodes and any items left reveal themselves. I get the lucky perk, but I have barely seen anything.

I wonder if its worth making a new save, failing 3 times quickly, and unlock the unicorn without getting a lot of the other unlocks that I have currently. This way I have more chance of collecting it before collecting other rare items? Idk. It kind of feels ridiculous how rare these items are, considering they only hinder gameplay for 10 seconds? For how much time you put in after the game to get these items, you would think it would unlock a secret ending or alternate game mode xD

Other than that, it is pretty fun... for the first 8 hours...

Edited by OFFICER_OILDAB
Grammar

lol i agree after the 1st 8hrs. when i first started i failed alot i mean ALOT. cant even beat levels without dying took me a good hr or so to learn the game. Luckily this wasnt my last trophy i still have complete 25 X area for 3 areas. i think its best to fail 3 times quickly then play the game fresh.