Advices for division 4 trophy?

kikataa

Hello, I guess it has already been written on the topic, but I could not find the exact thing. A few months ago I played FUT, I took all the trophies besides the one for Division 4. Since I lost over 150 hours in the game and never managed to get higher than Division 5, I got very nervous and deleted my great team. Now I was inspired by the European Football to play again and try to win the trophy. I want to make a solid team before I play the 5 qualifying matches, which will determine in which division I will start and my question is what to play first to collect packages and money?

You can paly up to 29 matches on squad battles (more than that will put you in division 6 I think, or even lower). Use the coins from these games to complete some nice SBCs, you can get the solutions on futbin. If you do this you'll have enough money to build a decent team to try to qualify in rivals, for div 4 you'd need 3 wins in those 5 games.

To be honest, unless you're really good, you will not be able to do that, since at this point, you will face some very strong teams. But even so, you can gradually climb the ranks, it is not hard to get this trophy, you just need patience.

Hope this helps, good luck man!!

• Like 1

On 21.06.2021 г. at 4:39 AM, Maranhao2201 said:

You can paly up to 29 matches on squad battles (more than that will put you in division 6 I think, or even lower). Use the coins from these games to complete some nice SBCs, you can get the solutions on futbin. If you do this you'll have enough money to build a decent team to try to qualify in rivals, for div 4 you'd need 3 wins in those 5 games.

To be honest, unless you're really good, you will not be able to do that, since at this point, you will face some very strong teams. But even so, you can gradually climb the ranks, it is not hard to get this trophy, you just need patience.

Hope this helps, good luck man!!

Thanks a lot, obviously I will rise gradually. Last time I reached about 1050 points, now I started anew and put me in Division 6, with 630 points, I have already made a team and reached 750 points, this time I will not try to do it for 1 week, I will play less and hopefully in a month or two it will work out. ?

Just restart a club and try to complete the 5 placement matches to hit a D4 place.

I just finished the first two games, but the result get blurred in the menu, that means no L or W for the lose or win match. Only two small boxes of green color displayed in the menu. is it usual?

On 29/06/2021 at 0:32 AM, Hendo14Legend said:

Just restart a club and try to complete the 5 placement matches to hit a D4 place.

I just finished the first two games, but the result get blurred in the menu, that means no L or W for the lose or win match. Only two small boxes of green color displayed in the menu. is it usual?

How many times can you retry those 5 matches buddy?

3 hours ago, Squalll-- said:

How many times can you retry those 5 matches buddy?

Likely 4 retry.

There are limitations to delete the clubs actually.

The first time I did it in ps4 version, this is my second time on my ps5.

I rememeber that it is clearly to show which match(es) I won or lost in previous patch.

Edited by Hendo14Legend

im a bit late to this, i have played a lot of FIFA in my past. 

This is probably the best way to go about it if you start fresh.

-Reset your club (unless you have a good team)

- TAKE BRAZIL AS YOUR STARTER WILL MAKE THIS METHOD EASIER

-Do the div rivals placement matches with your starter team, honestly the people that play in placement matches suck you can probably win 2-3

-Take the 27k if you get div 6 and do hybrid nations and hybrid leagues SBCs in this order

- Hybrid nations (elite eight)

- hybrid nations (around the world)

- Do the other 2 in hybrid nations. order for those dont matter.

- Move to hybrid leagues.

- Hybrid leagues (The Whole Nine Yards)

NOW THIS IS WHERE THE BRAZIL STARTER TEAM COMES IN HANDY!

- You now want to do squad goals. 

- To do this pick your Brazilian golds (need minimum 1) and put them in the team as they have loyalty

- Figure out the SBC using brazilians around that gold (i recommend players cheap from bad leagues like the saudi, also david neres, hulk are good options).

- Then do the other 2 in whatever order

USE FUTBIN FOR SBC METHODS EXCEPT FOR SQUAD GOALS

FOR THE 4 SBCS I DIDNT LIST THE NAMES OF USE "ONLY GOLD SQUAD" METHODS FROM FUTBIN

This method gives u some really good packs which you hopefully can pack someone good. Theres also a good promo out atm giving you chance at expensive cards.

Hope this helps.

18 minutes ago, Simo-svk said:

Hi, I finished this trophy on PS4 via placement match boost method. Now I have PS5 version,but I am already in DiV 6. Will this trophy autopop on PS5,or I need reach DiV 4 again ?

I believe you will have to get div 4 again.

The trophy auto pops if you are in division 4 because the game recognizes it but it wont remember you have got div 4 previously

14 hours ago, Simo-svk said:

Hi, I finished this trophy on PS4 via placement match boost method. Now I have PS5 version,but I am already in DiV 6. Will this trophy autopop on PS5,or I need reach DiV 4 again ?

Is it possible to carry out match boost with friends again? Is there any method to confirm the opponentsmy?

I have tried to boost but match with some 90+ team, which is super powerful but not my friend's team.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...