Pure Time Trials access?

MyNameIsEMES

Hey there. You are having the exact same issue that I had a while ago. Unfortunately Pure Time Trials are not available in EU (at least from what I could find out), you can get them only from NA store.

They also work only with a NA copy of the game , so I had to rebuy the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Hey there. You are having the exact same issue that I had a while ago. Unfortunately Pure Time Trials are not available in EU (at least from what I could find out), you can get them only from NA store.

Ok, but how can I access the NA Store?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 21/06/2021 at 5:04 PM, Copanele said:

I normally found Pure Time Trials dlc on the EU store. Maybe it was relisted after a while or something. 

Edited by Prometheous101
  • Like 1

On 21/6/2021 at 5:04 PM, Copanele said:

Time trials is available in EU, at least in Spain. I bought it and got 100% in this game 2 months ago (this is my alt)

On 4/14/2022 at 5:02 PM, Prometheous101 said:

I normally found Pure Time Trials dlc on the EU store. Maybe it was relisted after a while or something. 

14 minutes ago, kapomimo903 said:

Time trials is available in EU, at least in Spain. I bought it and got 100% in this game 2 months ago (this is my alt)

Ok then it's super weird, at the time I searched the Pure Time Trials weren't in the EU or UK store (was also confirmed by another player).

I guess they were either readded or it was an issue from both our parts :D glad it got fixed !

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump this old thread but I have a somewhat related question. I too cannot seem to find the DLC time trials in the menu. The thing is though I purchased, downloaded and installed the Pure Time Trials DLC. I just can't seem to find them in the in game menu. Do I have to do something specific to make them appear?

On 9/18/2023 at 10:54 PM, Ivotas said:

Sorry to bump this old thread but I have a somewhat related question. I too cannot seem to find the DLC time trials in the menu. The thing is though I purchased, downloaded and installed the Pure Time Trials DLC. I just can't seem to find them in the in game menu. Do I have to do something specific to make them appear?

Dlc time trials are chroma to reflex redux.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Apocasy said:

Dlc time trials are chroma to reflex redux.

Thank you very much mate. In that case everything seems to be fine as I have access to them. I thought there would be a specific section labeling them as 'Pure Time Trials' and was worried that I couldn't find them. Again, thanks for taking the worry of my shoulders.^^

• Like 1