Fully glitch game.

KingFortunatoo

Don't play this game on ps4. had to restart level 3 multiple times because rope jumps glitchs and dont let me go to the other platform. Character dying without any explanation aren't that rare on the game, excluding the fact you have to do it without any dead. At the Treasure hunter trophy glitchs too an pop before i catch all of then.

• 4 months later...

Just don't look at it wrong, and it won't glitch. ?

Seriously, I had so many glitches playing this game. One of the more annoying ones was when it permanently placed a skull on my characters head. Another was simply falling through the floor.

The game had so much nonsense too, like the "flashlight", that was supposedly part of a lamp, but looked like a bent pipe. Or when you finally get to the end of the game, your "wife", who ran away for this treasure without telling you, she doesn't really look happy to see you, even if you're actually saving her.

• 2 months later...

LOL i had problems to moving the Rocks ? in Level 3. If i push the left rock it teleport me to the right Rock at the other end ? but i had no problems with the trophys they popped perfectly on both accounts, i played the EU version. Tomorrow i will do the NA version on both accounts. Happy New Year ? Everybody