Trophy Requirements (in English)

Blueblur86

Hey y'all! I know the English Release of Samurai Warriors 5 is on the horizon, but I felt it would help some people if I left a summary for the trophy requirements so you know what to expect ahead of time! If I'm up for the task on July 26th, I may make a trophy guide to help people on the way to this platinum trophy. If I am wrong about any of this information, please let me know in a reply.

On the way to the Platinum, it looks like you'll need to do the following:

Clear every mission in every mode

Get an S Rank in every Stage

Unlock all characters

Get a character to Rank S

Obtain a Rank S Weapon

Acquire all of the rare weapons

Achieve 100% objective clear rates

Achieve 100% of the game's BGM

Watch all in-game events

Spend at least 300,000 Gold

Use tools at least 100 times

Invoked "Warriors Mystery" 50 times (Rage?)

Achieve at least a 10,000 Combo

Defeat 2,000 enemies in a single battle

If you've played Samurai Warriors 3Z, 4 or 4-II then I believe that this trophy list is almost identical to those games. Good luck to everyone chasing this platinum! Hope this helps!

• Like 3

I am probably gonna wait until it's on a really hard sale.

For one thing, it looks so far that the platinum is going to multistack. I thought after Warriors Orochi 4 and Dynasty Warriors 9 that it might not.

Time will tell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

I am probably gonna wait until it's on a really hard sale.

For one thing, it looks so far that the platinum is going to multistack. I thought after Warriors Orochi 4 and Dynasty Warriors 9 that it might not.

Time will tell.

For sure! I don't blame anyone for skipping out on this game after Dynasty Warriors 9 leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouths. For me, I'll use this as a tieover until we eventually hear more about Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires. ?

4 minutes ago, Blueblur86CP said:

For sure! I don't blame anyone for skipping out on this game after Dynasty Warriors 9 leaving a bad taste in everyone's mouths. For me, I'll use this as a tieover until we eventually hear more about Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires. 1f602.png

I'm a bit bitter on this one because they changed all the characters. Game looks good. But no Maeda Keiji? My favourite character is gone.

Also almost everything famous from the previous games, poster boy Yukimura Sanada, the game's main protagonist, No Maeda Keiji presumably means no Matsukaze.

Character favourites like Ishida Mitsunari, new favourites like Garasha, Naotora gone.

It's a bold move I will give you that much. Will be interesting to see how well the game does. At least the gameplay looks solid, but after Dynasty Warriors 9, the bar was already set very low. I think anything could be better than that.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I'm a bit bitter on this one because they changed all the characters. Game looks good. But no Maeda Keiji? My favourite character is gone.

Also almost everything famous from the previous games, poster boy Yukimura Sanada, the game's main protagonist, No Maeda Keiji presumably means no Matsukaze.

Character favourites like Ishida Mitsunari, new favourites like Garasha, Naotora gone.

It's a bold move I will give you that much. Will be interesting to see how well the game does. At least the gameplay looks solid, but after Dynasty Warriors 9, the bar was already set very low. I think anything could be better than that.

I hope it's at least less of a slog than Warriors Orochi 4

3 minutes ago, nickr_ said:

I hope it's at least less of a slog than Warriors Orochi 4

Warriors Orochi 4 was really lazy content, I think there are about 8 cut scenes in the whole game, everything else is told in text cut scenes like it's some sort of visual novel.

I suppose at least the gameplay was decent enough.

The trophy list though almost does look identical to SW4-II, I do think sadly this means it will be a slog of a different kind. I'm so tired of having to get everyone's Rare weapon in all these games lol

I've lost count how many rare weapons I've unlocked, to then never use the character every again.

11 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Warriors Orochi 4 was really lazy content, I think there are about 8 cut scenes in the whole game, everything else is told in text cut scenes like it's some sort of visual novel.

I suppose at least the gameplay was decent enough.

The trophy list though almost does look identical to SW4-II, I do think sadly this means it will be a slog of a different kind. I'm so tired of having to get everyone's Rare weapon in all these games lol

I've lost count how many rare weapons I've unlocked, to then never use the character every again.

But u have less Charakters to worries around close to 40 with dem npcs. I hated more the bonus missions some r nasty without a guide to figure out. Its focus more on nobunaga arc, but keji should be there same as sakon masayuki sanada or his elder brother who run the clan and clashed dem times with oda ez

Edited by Sagaan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...