Peewee Birdie Items

MyNameIs_Rainman

7 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Most of the items are easy to obtain and I know the source for the Wood needed, but for the life of me I don't have a flat seed. Trent can give them but it feels like I'm cursed with RNG right now, anyone know any other reliable sources to find this?

The easiest way is to keep harvesting and Trent will eventually give the seed you need, I actually get Flat Seeds quite often. It can go pretty quick, after giving your seeds, just enter and exit 3 or 4 different areas, see Trent and see your produce grow in a couple minutes, if he doesn't give it, repeat, he always gives seeds so you'll never run out. This is the fastest way in my opinion. 

Edited by Nitemares-----

3 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

The easiest way is to keep harvesting and Treant will eventually give the seed you need, I actually get Flat Seeds quite often. It can go pretty quick, after giving your seeds, just enter and exit 3 or 4 different areas, see Treant and see your produce grow in a couple minutes, if he doesn't give it, repeat, he always gives seeds so you'll never run out. This is the fastest way in my opinion. 

I gave up trying, did a few quests, and decided to check on the produce and ended up getting one of course! 

I saw that Malboros drop them but it must be rare because I fought a bunch the other day and none dropped

Flat Seed is a rare drop from Shrieknips (Norn Peaks) and Malboros (Bejeweled City, Mana Tree). It's possible to get them if the enemy is at least Lv16 and you use the Polter Box's synchro ability. You can get a Polter Box from the monster eggs found in the Junkyard. Synchro abilities are active when you're standing near one of your allies (ie. when you can see lightning running between the characters' crystals at the top).

The easiest way to get Flat Seeds is from the orchard(s), though. See the rare produce topic I started.

Edited by DexTepa
  • Like 2