Game is very bad

BurningIce1313

34 minutes ago, BurningIce1313 said:

I always saw this on sale and I thought it would be like road rash. It's not and it's not good.

I liked the idea of local coop, combat racing and the fact the game is published by Saber... huge disappointment! Technically borderline unplayable: I would've lost my entire progress three times without backup saves after every run. In Split/Screen the game crashes every single time and destroys the savedata, so this mode is useless too. My game got stuck in the loading screen of the last stage every single time, so I lost all my upgrades for this run. The list goes on and on and thats just the technical side of things. Gameplaywise the game is ok for 2-3 runs but since there are only three (!) tracks and very limited weapons, bikes etc. the entire game feels like a grind. Also the game is way too easy if you use guns.  I could add a few more points but bottom line is that this game is garbage even though I really wanted to like the idea. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO
  • Like 2

That’s interesting. I had a lot of fun with the PC version and it was very polished, though it did take a long time to get there. Did they screw up the port somehow or hire a hack company to port it? That’s too bad. I was going to start it on PS4 eventually but now I’m not sure.

Edit: I checked and yea it’s very highly rated on Steam. Thousands of votes, 9/10, very positive. Like I said though it seemed like it took years to get to that great final version.

Edited by NMErickson

8 hours ago, NMErickson said:

That’s interesting. I had a lot of fun with the PC version and it was very polished, though it did take a long time to get there. Did they screw up the port somehow or hire a hack company to port it? That’s too bad. I was going to start it on PS4 eventually but now I’m not sure.

Edit: I checked and yea it’s very highly rated on Steam. Thousands of votes, 9/10, very positive. Like I said though it seemed like it took years to get to that great final version.

not sure if it is the port or the version we got, when you beat campaing+ it says it is early access.

8 hours ago, OBSTINATIO said:

I liked the idea of local coop, combat racing and the fact the game is published by Saber... huge disappointment! Technically borderline unplayable: I would've lost my entire progress three times without backup saves after every run. In Split/Screen the game crashes every single time and destroys the savedata, so this mode is useless too. My game got stuck in the loading screen of the last stage every single time, so I lost all my upgrades for this run. The list goes on and on and thats just the technical side of things. Gameplaywise the game is ok for 2-3 runs but since there are only three (!) tracks and very limited weapons, bikes etc. the entire game feels like a grind. Also the game is way too easy if you use guns.  I could add a few more points but bottom line is that this game is garbage even though I really wanted to like the idea. 

all this