Speedrun trophy glitch?

SuperGravyBoat

So I played through from the beginning right up until the credits after Ice, I didn't quit once nor did I reset any levels. Saw the trophy pop and it was in my notification tray. Go to sync my trophies as I'm done for the day and it's not there? Has something like this happened before? 

Try reopening the game and if that doesn't work, restart the console. It just fixes itself, it's a known bug that's been around since day1 of ps5 unfortunately. I don't think we're sure what causes it, seems pretty random.

Your timestamps etc are fine btw, it's just a visual glitch.

Edited by LucasDiasC
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, LucasDiasC said:

Try reopening the game and if that doesn't work, restart the console. It just fixes itself, it's a known bug that's been around since day1 of ps5 unfortunately. I don't think we're sure what causes it, seems pretty random.

Your timestamps etc are fine btw, it's just a visual glitch.

First time I've seen it happen to me, so I was a bit freaked out at the time but thank you, having looked it up a bit I can tell its a frustrating thing

I just had the same thing happen. Beat the game in co-op with a friend. All trophies popped, including the speedrun trophy. When I view my list it is not there, despite the fact that my ps5 automatically saved a video of me earning the trophy. Restarting the game and restarting my console did not work. When I disconnect from the internet my list is updated, but upon going online the trophy is gone again