HOW complete the game without losing?!!!

Mohsen_47

• 4 months later...

I think that game like this one is all about memorizing. The only way is to find a strategy to complete the hardest parts without losing a life, either by yourself or through a walkthrough video.

SPOILER: Also, I highly recommend playing as Rider, because his projectiles make most levels easier. Bosses are not a threat and those eyes in Forest will be much easier to destroy. The only disadvantage is his slower movement, so I think it would be best to start with a Volcano level first and then the Cryolabs. Those two have a lot of tricky platforming so it's easy to die there. After completing these two the later levels shouldn't be too hard to beat. There's a lot of health in every stage. There are a couple jumps later on, so it would be wise to memorize these too. Good luck!

Edited by The-Smiths-85
Additional tip.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/29/2021 at 2:20 PM, andrei_almasan said:

I gave up on Dogurai. I think it's the most dificult platform game I ever played. 

You can pause the game, "Quit" to go to the map select screen and restart the stage.  it doesn't count as dying.  You just have to be quick about pausing if you're about to die.