Free roam

Nivik13

What do you mean?

You have to complete all 8 of the original gang hideouts in a single public free roam session, which means you go into a free roam session on public mode (cannot be private), and stay in that free roam session until you complete all 8 (can't switch to another session unless you want to start over from the beginning). If you want to do it without getting killed by other random players, you can do it in a friendly free roam session (although other players can troll you by repeatedly trampling you with a horse). You can die as much as you need to to get through it, you just can't switch to another free roam. The 8 hideouts you need to complete are Fort Mercer, Gaptooth Breach, Pike's Basin, Tumbleweed, Twin Rocks, Nosalida, Tesoro Azul, and Solomon's Folly. Some DLC add more gang hideouts (like Warthington Ranch and Crooked Toes), but these aren't required. Some people say Solomon's Folly isn't required either since it was exclusive to the PS3, but it seemed like it did for me. I'd leave it for last, if the trophy doesn't pop after the first seven then do Solomon's Folly.

• Like 1

Some people say Solomon's Folly isn't required either since it was exclusive to the PS3, but it seemed like it did for me. I'd leave it for last, if the trophy doesn't pop after the first seven then do Solomon's Folly.

Right I forgot about that one. Solomon's Folly is a PS3 exclusive but you have to do it to get the trophy. My bad :P