Trophies bugged or something?

Willreaper41

So I'm not sure what is happening, I played through the first time no issue but somewhere in the middle of the second run it crashed and had to reinstall some update (which it does randomly every time I start the game as well now). The issue is that it seems to have bugged the hell out of the trophies I had to do the beer pong one like 8 times to unlock, the choose Milo thing like 4 times and it still hasn't popped and so on. I've tried to reinstall and delete the saves and everything but it still doesn't work right and I think it's messing up my progression on some of the longer trophies like 20 unique drinks and 40 total drinks. I've played through this game multiple times now and should have the trophies twice over, anyone have advice or similar?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The trophies for this game are definitely bugged. Mine bugged in a "good" way I guess.

Doing the quest for Fela to get the invitation to the party. So I'm at Fiesty's drinking the 4 drinks. I drink the 4th one and the trophy for drinking 20 different drinks pops up.

Which makes no sense because those 4 drinks should of put me up to about 10.

So it seems the trophies for this game are really bugged.

I also got the trophy for different drinks far earlier than it should have unlocked, but It's Fine If You're Already Dead for drinking alot seems buggy.

The best example of this is at the end, you can replay Satan by losing the stacking game and easily down 14 to 17 shots over and over and I still didn't get it. In the end, I got the trophy by farming drinks on a new save file right at the start of the game.

Edited by Kamurotetsu