Thirst for Knowledge Trophy

x90BartPLx

You just need one of each produce. You might be missing Deathbringer 2 which was the one I missed. Easily attainable on NG+ if you just do the dragon arc. Also you have to go to the library in order for it to pop.

I’m also stuck on the toadstoolshed ?

as for the encyclopedia, I was missing the equipment one! Mark in Domina gives it to you but it seems to trigger once per game; it was a very small window the first time you’re there in the beginning of the game. Every other time you see him he’s with Rachel upstairs and doesn’t give you the encyclopedia. Just new game plus it! 

Equipment i got ? but this toadstoolshed it's pain in ass... I've tried everything, farm 99 spiny seeds, got almost 99 of each other produces and no toadstoolshed.. Right now playing almost 10 hours just for that 

Edited by x90BartPLx

I’ve been going for around 5-6 hours now, the last 2 I’ve just been reloading replanting and hoping for the best! 

Edit: just got mine, reloading and patience does work; best of luck! 

Edited by Tayquazaa
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, x90BartPLx said:

Equipment i got 1f44d.png but this toadstoolshed it's pain in ass... I've tried everything, farm 99 spiny seeds, got almost 99 of each other produces and no toadstoolshed.. Right now playing almost 10 hours just for that 

Maybe it has something to do with your Home placement? If you followed the map placement guide on LoM.info, you should be able to get at least 1 Toadstoolshed. I got mine by save scumming on Spiny + Spiny seeds. They guarantee at least 1 rare produce. I had Dialaurel, Toadstoolshed and a Rocket Papaya sprout together in my run.

• 5 months later...

To get the rare stuff, use these combinations:

Gold Clover: Spiny + Round
Rocket Papaya: Spiny + Oblong
Apple Socks: Spiny + Crooked
Boarmelon: Spiny + Big / Big
Dialaurel: Spiny + Big
Honey Onion: Spiny + Small / Oblong + Crooked
Orange'Opus: Spiny + Small
Sweet Moai: Spiny + Long / Round + Long
Bellgrapes: Spiny + Long
Mangolephant: Spiny + Flat
Mush-In-A-Box: Round + Small
Toadstool Shed: Spiny + Big / Spiny + Small

Since this game uses RGN it's a gamble but you can Save before trying for a Rare Produce Type / Plant the Seeds / Walk around the World Map Then Pick!

If You Didn't Get the Produce You Needed ( Exit to Title Screen & Load ) No Point Wasting Rare Seeds!

For with this method, it took me about 5 to 6 hours. I did while watching TV so I don't lose my mind. This is still ridiculous but hey it's the best method. 

Edited by Jayhood1640
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...