Losing Saves (Ps5 version)

Got to the 2nd day, saved the game, and quit. The next day the saves are gone with all my progress. Tried it again, got to the 3rd day, saved, restarted the game and console to see if the saves are intact. Everything seemed ok. The next day all my saves are gone again. What's the problem? I really want to play through DDLC on ps but I just can't keep the saves intact.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SmellsLikeJazz said:

That is built into the game. After certain points in the game all saves are deleted and saves can’t be made for the rest of the play through. So it is recommended to do each of your play throughs in one sitting.

That shouldn’t be happening as early as Day 2, though. First time you should lose your old saves is when you move into Act 2, which is like Day 5

Edited by BGriff1986

• 6 months later...

Something like this actually happened to me once on my first playthrough. Or maybe it was my second. I saved the game at some point in Act 1 or Act 2, and quit the game. When I came back to it, my manual save was gone. I was able to load the autosave so it wasn't a big deal, but it was really weird.
I have now completed 100% of the main game and never had the problem again.