Steel Reign Trophies

Chaos9160

21 hours ago, TheLoneliestPanda said:

You can buy them from Purveyor, 1 for every 50 legendary scrip, here's the location - 

Fallout-76-Purveyor-Murmrgh-map-location

I think I'm missing something, maybe language barrier but with legendary cores and legendary modules I can't create anything on my chainsaw. I'm gonna read a bit more, but thank you!

6 hours ago, breakXedge said:

I think I'm missing something, maybe language barrier but with legendary cores and legendary modules I can't create anything on my chainsaw. I'm gonna read a bit more, but thank you!

You need legendary cores and legendary modules to craft randomised legendary gear. The more stars the more legendary cores and modules that are needed. You need to craft a one star, a two star and a three star for the trophy to pop (at least that’s what I had to do).

You get guaranteed legendary cores from high level content like the Scorched Earth event. The current season also offers 10 legendary cores on the first page of the seasonal challenges.

You can buy legendary modules from Murmrgh in Rusty Pick with legendary scrip.  50 scrip per module (they're quire pricey)

You get legendary scrip by trading in any legendary weapons you don’t want at the legendary exchange machine (one machine is conveniently inside the Rusty Pick opposite Murmrgh)

You will know an item is legendary because there will be stars on the description.

Also, make sure you're on the 'modify' menu and not the 'craft' menu.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom
  • Like 2

On 4/20/2024 at 9:40 PM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

snip

Thank you, got the trophy. It's just that I'm borderline stupid and I was doing the 1, 2 and 3 star rerolls everytime and I finally had to do the 1 star and then the 1 and 2 stars and the trophy popped. What a waste of resources haha!

• Like 1