Faction War Status not refreshing

CanadaSayajin

Now that MK11 updates stop and they moved onto new projects I wonder when NR will pull plug on MKX, is all older MK still working?

10 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Now that MK11 updates stop and they moved onto new projects I wonder when NR will pull plug on MKX, is all older MK still working?

The MK arcade collection is the only that still works. MK9 both Vita and PS3 versions don't have online support anymore, unfortunately. Same for the MK vs DC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rossiotti said:

The MK arcade collection is the only that still works. MK9 both Vita and PS3 versions don't have online support anymore, unfortunately. Same for the MK vs DC.

Thanks for the update. MKX still somewhat new hopefully itll be back up and running so you guys can finish it up before they really pull the plug on it.

27 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Thanks for the update. MKX still somewhat new hopefully itll be back up and running so you guys can finish it up before they really pull the plug on it.

I'm assuming that it's just a very badly timed server issue, I hope for people still playing this is the case, I know when i played pretty hardcore they would go down all the time. 
*Fingers Crossed for you all*

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/10/2021 at 2:43 PM, DiegoDolmetscher said:

Hello, everyone!

Is it just me or... is the page not refreshing once again? :(

Since I started this game just a few days ago - and I really like it - I really hope I'll be able to get the platinum (and, possibly, get the DLC once again on sale on the Black Friday).

Fingers crossed.

Hello, It's not just you, I have the same issue. ☹️

The faction war status isn't refresh since I start the game 1 week ago.

• 4 months later...