Can a guest account be converted into a regular account?

IvoryRose88

1 minute ago, IvoryRose88 said:

Ok thanks. Also, will she still be able to share my games with her own account like she can with a guest account? Im not getting her own account if she has to buy games again. 

As long as your console is set as the 'primary' for your account (the account with the purchases on it) all accounts playing on that console can use those games

• Like 1

If you set up an account for her, there's something you'll need to be aware of. Because you have PS Plus, she will also be able to play online while using your console. This is the default setting unless you change it:

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-use-family-sharing-playstation-plus

I found this out by accident when I heard my son talking at the TV one evening. Looked over and saw he was wearing my headset and talking to strangers while playing Risk of Rain 2. Fortunately nothing bad happened, but I didn't know this was even possible. So be sure to set up parental controls and change the settings if you don't want her playing online and chatting with random people.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

As long as your console is set as the 'primary' for your account (the account with the purchases on it) all accounts playing on that console can use those games

Ok thank you so much

8 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

If you set up an account for her, there's something you'll need to be aware of. Because you have PS Plus, she will also be able to play online while using your console. This is the default setting unless you change it:

https://www.androidcentral.com/how-use-family-sharing-playstation-plus

I found this out by accident when I heard my son talking at the TV one evening. Looked over and saw he was wearing my headset and talking to strangers while playing Risk of Rain 2. Fortunately nothing bad happened, but I didn't know this was even possible. So be sure to set up parental controls and change the settings if you don't want her playing online and chatting with random people.

Thank you very much

• Like 3