Trophy advice?

JukeboxM

You should start playing with Zero, as you need to get to the level 31 at least for the character specific trophy Unseen Predator and level 25 (I think) for the one with Salvador called So Much Blood. Those for Maya and Axton can be done by level 10.

The hardest trophy is Challenge Accepted, which requires you to complete level 1 of all non specific challanges (those without a location). You have to complete all levels for 2 challenges which are Splish Splash (rocket kills with area demage.indirect hits) and Open Wide (kills with shotguns from point blank range). After you complete these 2 hidden ones will unlock and you have to complete those as well. Then theres the infamous JEENKINS!! challenge, where you have to kill a specific enemy that spawn out of hyperion boxes where theres hyperion robots or soldiers around.

Also you will need a squad for the trophy Thresher Threshed so feel free to send me a message anytime if you want help, seeing as I don´t have that one either.

I didnt complete the game bacause I didn´t do research before I started playing and I am jsut too lazy to do another playthrough as zero (I already have Axton 50, Salvador 28 and Maya 17).

Good luck with your platinum pal :)

• Like 1

The hardest trophy is Challenge Accepted, which requires you to complete level 1 of all non specific challanges (those without a location). You have to complete all levels for 2 challenges which are Splish Splash (rocket kills with area demage.indirect hits) and Open Wide (kills with shotguns from point blank range). After you complete these 2 hidden ones will unlock and you have to complete those as well.

I also found out that you can essentially clear hidden challenges, such that when they're unlocked, you go straight to whatever level completion you earned while they were hidden. (I went straight to level 5 on multiple Shotgun challenges after clearing "Open Wide".)

Then theres the infamous JEENKINS!! challenge, where you have to kill a specific enemy that spawn out of hyperion boxes where theres hyperion robots or soldiers around.

All 3 times I found him was at Thousand Cuts, 2 times at the Competitor Deterrence Field where the 1st Constructor spawns. The more players u have, the higher his spawn chance. He probably has a good chance of spawning in the Badlands too; I've gotten several mini-loaders per run there by myself, but never Jenkins himself. He'll spawn from ammo containers, garbage, fridges, washers, basically any container except chests and poop iirc. Oh and I almost forgot, only the person who deals the finishing blow gets the challenge. I think.

Edited by Yume-Jam

Start as any character you want, when you're in a mission that is related to a Bloodwing, save in a different slot.

You don't need to worry about anything else, just make sure to save that mission on a different slot beforehand.

• 9 months later...

Anyone else had a problem getting the 'challenge accepted' trophy to pop. I've completed all challenges, including shotgun sniper and catch a rocket. Checked every challenge multiple times and they're definitely all complete. But still no trophy? Even levelled up some of the challenges again to try and get the trophy to pop but still no luck.

Please tell me this isn't just me?!