quick question about glitches/bugs

I platinumed AC Liberation not too long ago and I didn't run into any problems. Some missions are glitchy though so if it won't let you progress restart the checkpoint. There's very few optional objectives in this game so it's not too hard. Side missions don't require you to get the optional objectives to plat the game either. 

EDIT:

There is actually one bug where you complete all side objectives for every mission but the trophy for doing so won't pop. If this happens, replay mission 1-6 and it should unlock then. I forgot this happened to me but it's an easy fix. 

Edited by MrTacos98

25 minutes ago, MrTacos98 said:

EDIT:

There is actually one bug where you complete all side objectives for every mission but the trophy for doing so won't pop. If this happens, replay mission 1-6 and it should unlock then. I forgot this happened to me but it's an easy fix. 

ok gotchu, do I have to complete the redo the optional objectives for 1-6 or just recompleting 1-6 is sufficient enough? and im guessing its the main missions 1-6?

33 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

ok gotchu, do I have to complete the redo the optional objectives for 1-6 or just recompleting 1-6 is sufficient enough? and im guessing its the main missions 1-6?

It's memory 1 mission 6. From what I remember it has no optional objectives so it's the fastest way to get the trophy. You could technically replay any mission but memory 1 mission 6 is the fastest. For some reason you have to replay a mission before the game recognizes you've gotten 100% sync. 

Almost done and this has to be the buggiest game on the platform. I have to manually close it and back it up every 30 min because after that it just seems prone to crashing regardless of the internet being on or off. I just stood in the warehouse afk for 20 min and the game froze without crashing. It is a serious chore to play this and I have no idea how this made it past certification with all of the blatant crashes. In my first hour of the game it crashed on me 3 times.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2021 at 9:50 AM, JustOneStingray said:

Almost done and this has to be the buggiest game on the platform. I have to manually close it and back it up every 30 min because after that it just seems prone to crashing regardless of the internet being on or off. I just stood in the warehouse afk for 20 min and the game froze without crashing. It is a serious chore to play this and I have no idea how this made it past certification with all of the blatant crashes. In my first hour of the game it crashed on me 3 times.

I'm not surprised but surprised tho as that I thought AC3 was the buggiest, on the account of a couple bugs that bugged 100%

14 hours ago, wackt1 said:

I'm not surprised but surprised tho as that I thought AC3 was the buggiest, on the account of a couple bugs that bugged 100%

I played the original and going through the remaster now and so far haven't encountered any. Game crashed once in about 20 hours and most of the bugs I have encountered have been stuff like mission text not going away after finishing a mission or in the underground the tip to hit triangle and look at the hint not going away till zoning. Runs like clockwork compared to liberation.