Weird occurrence?

daftprophet

Ok. So some background info.  I never played this game...my girlfriend played it on my account and stopped for whatever reason.  Never thought anything of it except "ehh, I'll eventually come back to finish it up"   So recently renewed my Gamefly account and this game came first.  Popped it in and started a completely new game.  All the trophies on my account were earned previously except "Lost and Found" which unlocks when you retrieve all missing ninja and popped when I started up a new game...

So here's my question/dilemma, why would this not have unlocked when she found them all three years ago?  My only thought is that my PlayStation either froze and she shut it off, or for whatever reason she just shut if off after finding them.  I have no idea so I'm bringing this up is to see if it happened to anyone else.  

Thanks

Basically because I don't want someone to report me for cheating or whatever because I'm extremely against that.  Especially if they didn't know my situation.  I'm not too worried about it, just kind of caught me off guard when I just started the game and "ping"  earned a trophy that should have popped three years ago, lol.  

Thanks though!

Looking at the game on your profile, it wouldn't be readily apparent that you cheated, just an odd glitch where the trophy didn't pop right after the trophy for whatever ninja you found last popped. What would flag someone into investigating possible cheating is if you got all five ninja trophies and the final overall trophy within seconds of each other according to the timestamps.

• Like 1