DLC Boss Fights

Is there a list of boss fights for each dlc pack anywhere? I’m currently going for burst countering every boss but some bosses take a really long time to reach in the base game and I’m just wondering if there are any dlc packs that shorten the grind.

55 minutes ago, DHawk12 said:

Is there a list of boss fights for each dlc pack anywhere? I’m currently going for burst countering every boss but some bosses take a really long time to reach in the base game and I’m just wondering if there are any dlc packs that shorten the grind.

If anything the dlcs will just make the grind even longer as it adds new bosses no?  

• 3 weeks later...

The cave pack DLC lets you fight Double Claw faster. A boss that only appears in the last mission of CS mode which is Kyokkuho and on the 12th stage of it. But I don't think it counts if you burst counter the boss in DLC mode. I know someone that tried to do it in the steam version and he didn't get the achievement. Be careful not to use restart in CS mode. It locked me out of the eye of the hawk trophy and I had to redo the entire CS mode on a new save.

1 hour ago, goroh16 said:

The cave pack DLC lets you fight Double Claw faster. A boss that only appears in the last mission of CS mode which is Kyokkuho and on the 12th stage of it. But I don't think it counts if you burst counter the boss in DLC mode. I know someone that tried to do it in the steam version and he didn't get the achievement. Be careful not to use restart in CS mode. It locked me out of the eye of the hawk trophy and I had to redo the entire CS mode on a new save.

Please tell me the "Restart" bug is a PS4-only thing, i have the Steam version!

On 8/17/2021 at 6:37 AM, goroh16 said:

I thought burst counters count in every mode? I have both nightmares, GTB/V, double claw, savage ruler and all 3 thousand bosses left to do. All the dlc packs are 50% off right now, I may buy some but I’d like to know the boss layouts for them first. It would be awesome if any or all of the whip bosses are available in the dlc because i really dont like the original mode.

I knew about the restart bug when I first started this game so I made sure to always avoid it, i’d NEVER redo cs mode lol.

Edited by DHawk12

On 8/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, Lance_87 said:

Please tell me the "Restart" bug is a PS4-only thing, i have the Steam version!

I never heard complains about the restart bug in the steam version so I'm not sure if it has it.

I'm not 100% sure if the game will count burst counter done in DLC mode. You're free to try it out and see if you got the trophy or not. If it works then I could have saved myself time by getting the DLC. Doing CS mode all over again was brutal.

On 8/23/2021 at 9:30 PM, goroh16 said:

I never heard complains about the restart bug in the steam version so I'm not sure if it has it.

I'm not 100% sure if the game will count burst counter done in DLC mode. You're free to try it out and see if you got the trophy or not. If it works then I could have saved myself time by getting the DLC. Doing CS mode all over again was brutal.

Im about to test it. I have all ac bosses and 4 cs bosses left to burst counter. I think ill buy all the dlc since its 50% off, i got this game awhile back for $5 so its still a decent deal for me. I doubt very many people still play this game but ill be listing all dlc bosses for future reference in case dlc mode counts for burst counters.

Edit: Dlc mode does count. I bought 1 pack at a time:

Capcom = G. Bite, Great Thing, Golden Ruler, GTB, Crimson

Cave= Double Claw, Azure, T. Edge

Taito = GTB, Crimson, Savage Ruler

Im not going to buy the rest but I definitely feel cave/taito dlc is worth it.

Edited by DHawk12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 9:44 AM, goroh16 said:

You said it counts but you still don't have the eye of the hawk trophy. Maybe you haven't manually updated your profile yet?

I spoke too soon. Before I did dlc mode, I was missing double claw/both crimsons/gtb. I did all of them and got the red icon symbol for each boss but the trophy didnt pop at the end. Since then i did both crimsons on cs mode but the icon didnt show up and i did the 4 ac bosses again in case i didnt do them properly (i did). Im going to do gtb and double claw in cs mode after i finish cs mode (4 missions left) but if i dont get the trophy after that then either im missing a boss or dlc mode bugged my progress.

Edit: I did gtb and double claw in cs mode, icon didnt pop up and still no trophy. I highly doubt i missed a boss, i think its bugged via dlc mode or quitting out of levels (i definitely didnt use restart).

Edited by DHawk12