Question about Asian version

tranquilu

Hi guys, me again with the same questions ??

I'm going to buy the Asian version on Indonesian psn because it's more cheap than other Asian psn regions (psn card). 

The problem is: I have 2 kind of version there. The English and the Chinese version. I would like to know if both version are Asian or the English version give me the American trophy list instead of the Asian (like most of the games). 

Anyone that bought the game on hong kong store or other Asian store, that is not Japan, can confirm which one you bought so I can spend my money at the right one :)

https://store.playstation.com/en-id/product/UP0177-CUSA16113_00-ASIA000000000000/

https://store.playstation.com/en-id/product/HP0177-CUSA18982_00-ASPS000000000001/

Thanks and cheers

Edited by tranquilu
  • Like 1

If you buy it in the Asian store they will always give you the Asian version, I think that in that case it only changes the language and they also give you more for having the 10th Anniversary bundle (English version)

24 minutes ago, yNlXz said:

If you buy it in the Asian store they will always give you the Asian version, I think that in that case it only changes the language and they also give you more for having the 10th Anniversary bundle (English version)

Are you sure? Because I'm almost sure that the game: akiba's trip 2 that they have on Asian store, it has 3 different games (Japanese, Chinese and English) and someone from the forum here told me that if I buy the Japanese one, it's gonna be the same from Japan store, and the English one, the same from US store 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tranquilu said:

Are you sure? Because I'm almost sure that the game: akiba's trip 2 that they have on Asian store, it has 3 different games (Japanese, Chinese and English) and someone from the forum here told me that if I buy the Japanese one, it's gonna be the same from Japan store, and the English one, the same from US store 

Depends what games you gonna buy for example ff xv will became japanese version. sometimes they're not tied to all version or asian version

Is Indonesian store pretty cheap? I thought is india and also reg 2 turkey is the cheapest one some of us bought games using reg 2 turkey

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, tranquilu said:

I'm not 100% sure but it seemed strange to me that you bought the American version in the Indonesian store, I think it only changes the language and it is also a bundle :hmm:

4 hours ago, yNlXz said:

I'm not 100% sure but it seemed strange to me that you bought the American version in the Indonesian store, I think it only changes the language and it is also a bundle :hmm:

I know right. 

I had a problem with wasteland 2. I bought the English one on Korean store and got the American version ??

5 hours ago, GrantVernonHart said:

Depends what games you gonna buy for example ff xv will became japanese version. sometimes they're not tied to all version or asian version

Is Indonesian store pretty cheap? I thought is india and also reg 2 turkey is the cheapest one some of us bought games using reg 2 turkey

Between the two of them, for me Indonesian psn cards veery a better price, at least on en sites like offgamers or seagm. 

I saw about Turkey psn store but couldn't find psn cards. So I always get Spain or Italy. Even Portugal here in Brazil has a better price in my country currency. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tranquilu said:

I know right. 

I had a problem with wasteland 2. I bought the English one on Korean store and got the American version 1f602.png1f605.png

Between the two of them, for me Indonesian psn cards veery a better price, at least on en sites like offgamers or seagm. 

I saw about Turkey psn store but couldn't find psn cards. So I always get Spain or Italy. Even Portugal here in Brazil has a better price in my country currency. 

Yep luckily seagm and offgamers provide some international voucher especially from Indonesia but sadly until this day they still don't have reg 2 turkey voucher.

Btw I'm using someone from inside but don't ask how because this isn't place to do business

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...