Dragongaze's Follower Reach the Legendary League.

• 7 months later...

The trophy has been change in the game. You have to survive to wave V in challenge mode, although it now seems to be broken. Fortunately I completed this before the latest patch.

The trophy name in game is changed, but on PSN profiles it listed as the old name

FOX3kT4X0AIQldr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2022 at 3:21 PM, khalsapanth94 said:

Hello warlock if u can see my message which trophies do I need to worry about thanks 

The hardest trophies are finishing the 4th Campaign and Defeating a Necron Cryptek in the final mission. You will probably have to do the mission twice, as defeating the Necron Lord and Cryptek in one try is almost impossible. Keep in mind you will need to upgrade your cards to level 5+ to make you powerful enough to take on enemies on the final missions. To upgrade these cards you need forge points which you get from completing mission objectives and running loads of challenge modes

On 3/21/2022 at 1:23 PM, WARLOCK1972 said:

The trophy has been change in the game. You have to survive to wave V in challenge mode, although it now seems to be broken. Fortunately I completed this before the latest patch.

The trophy name in game is changed, but on PSN profiles it listed as the old name

FOX3kT4X0AIQldr?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Hi Warlock, what did you mean this exact trophy (survive wave 5) was broken? 

Also, if I am correct, to actually earn rewards for surviving each one wave in the challenge, you need to complete/survive whole challenge and not die. I am right? 

I was checking after 2-3 attempts (last one died on 9. wave) if I got something and it seems nothing, nada.

20 hours ago, Broxym said:

Hi Warlock, what did you mean this exact trophy (survive wave 5) was broken? 

Also, if I am correct, to actually earn rewards for surviving each one wave in the challenge, you need to complete/survive whole challenge and not die. I am right? 

I was checking after 2-3 attempts (last one died on 9. wave) if I got something and it seems nothing, nada.

For some reason the challenge mode stopped working, after patch, but it seems to be back now. Correct survive the whole challenge. if I remember it is 10 or 11 waves. Trophy should pop as you get rewards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/25/2022 at 0:38 AM, Broxym said:

I can confirm, that the trophy:

Dragongaze's Follower

- is working, you need to beat first small map in the challenge mode, all the way to wave 10. Beating only wave 5 (or 6 - 9) is not enough, even if the description of the trophy is misleading (beat wave V in challenge mode).

what overall difficulty you give this game?  Very little info so I kinda like to know what I'm in for before starting?  Also is it any good?  Is it buggy?

15 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

what overall difficulty you give this game?  Very little info so I kinda like to know what I'm in for before starting?  Also is it any good?  Is it buggy?

If you wanting to go for this platinum here is some advise: The hardest trophies are finishing the 4th Campaign and Defeating a Necron Cryptek in the final mission, The last mission has 3 x trophies. You will probably have to do the mission twice, as defeating the Necron Lord and Cryptek in one mission is almost impossible. You will need to upgrade your cards to level 5+ to make you powerful enough to take on enemies on the final missions. To upgrade these cards you need forge points which you get from completing mission objectives and running loads of challenge modes. To increase the level of a card you need to have two copies, so if you want a card upgraded to level 5, you need 25 copies. The amount of different cards is massive, I would say at least 70/80 different types. The cards are also ranked, common, uncommon, rare etc. The legendary cards are the strongest, but the rarest. Once you have completed most of the campaign, you can only get forge points from challenges, this can be quite a grind, upgrading weapons. Missions don't give cards, but they do give you forge points for completing certain objectives. You can only get these points once, so no point repeating the missions if you have completed all the objectives. Also don't keep all the cards, break down unneeded cards for forge points. Main character - Best for the final campaign is the Terminator with melee upgrades running bolter and power axes / swords, and he must be fully upgraded. Also add turrent and wolf companion cards, great enemy distraction. I would suggest squad members of a normal space marine and a terminator, both fully upgraded.

The controls are clunky but that is expected by a mobile port. It is a difficult plat if you don't upgrade your cards.  If you need any advice, feel free to ask. Good luck.

• Like 3