Hello, PSNP Forums!

Cmndr_Yoshi

Hello there!

6 hours ago, Cmndr_Yoshi said:

I love trophy hunting, but it can, admittedly, become isolating if you don't seek out other like-minded people. So, here I am!

I feel the same way! I'm more active in messages here than on PSN since they disabled the website, but I'll add you on PSN if you'd like ^_^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome out of the shadows.

Maybe start using discord if not already since PSN merging with discord sometime late this year/early next year. Hope discord really makes the messaging all better again. I still prefer to type, than party chat, but that comes in handy too.

I prefer text chat too, only do parties when I have to and I'm not fond of big groups. I use discord all the time, far more active there than anywhere else these days, but no one from PSNP wants to talk to me lol

But in general discord is the way to go. So much easier for communication.

• Like 1

Hey all, new to the site. But I love everything about it. Since my brother and I already trophy hunt, this seemed like the perfect site for me. I like the discord idea, as I also don't care to much for party chat. Come check out our profile Nukes-Gamester50. I hope that I can help others and receive the same in return. Those sweet, sweet trophies!!! Don't know much of really how to use the site to interact with others so if you are cool and wanna help a brother out. I'm willing to learn. Especially when it comes to getting trophies. Sorry for ramblin, good luck getting your trophies all! Ijust saw the post about how to post things. So no worries about giving me any help at all. But if anyone wants to chat about trophies or games, hit me up.

Edited by Nukes-Gamester50
Question answered in another thread