Ps5 xp question

RoxasOnFire

Has anyone started the game up before unlocking any of the xp related trophies and got them without having to grind away as if the progress started again (looking at you patches)?

I ask because I've earned 500k on ps5 after grinding many lvls on ps4. I know the patches have forced progress to essentially act as if they've reset but I was so close to finishing this trophy and the 100k on each class trophy on ps4 about 2 months ago yet I worry that stats didn't carry over when I started playing on my ps5. 

So has anyone earned the xp based trophies with little grinding from using thier same profile from the ps4 to ps5 by carrying over thier progress post-reset patches?

Damn, i hope this makes sense lol.

I doubt changing console would make a different mate. The patch reset was years ago now and there’s been no reported issue since so I reckon you’re good to go! 

Don’t forgot some XP doesn’t count towards this. Challenges, private community games etc. I believe there’s a battlefield tracking website or app that breaks down the required XP for the trophy and how far away you are from there 

Keep me posted, any transfer issues from PS4-PS5 I’ll keep an eye on and update the guide if required 

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 9:41 AM, mikem192 said:

I doubt changing console would make a different mate. The patch reset was years ago now and there’s been no reported issue since so I reckon you’re good to go! 

Don’t forgot some XP doesn’t count towards this. Challenges, private community games etc. I believe there’s a battlefield tracking website or app that breaks down the required XP for the trophy and how far away you are from there 

Keep me posted, any transfer issues from PS4-PS5 I’ll keep an eye on and update the guide if required 

Thanks for the reply,  dude. Yeah I mean it's account based on thier severs so u wouldn't think there would be an issue. I think my problem might be that I've been tracking challenge xp as well. Good to know that doesn't count.

I'll keep you posted when I get them to pop.

Update: I got the 500k trophy after a fee matches so it seems like the server side carried my progress successfully. 

Edited by RoxasOnFire
  • Like 1