Boosting Questions

SULFUR_07

Tdm wins do contribute to the 10 win trophy. A tip, since you can start a Tdm with 3 players, if you want to get wins super quickly, change server to Australia and turn cross play off. queue with you and your friends/alts and the game will start after a few minutes of queuing. After,all people from one team can leave, instantly ending the game and giving the other team a quick win. This makes it much quicker but.i actually found playing tdm pretty enjoyable so it won't feel to grindy to do it naturally, and the game mode is pretty active on NA central with cross play on. 

Solos however can only be started with I think a minimum of 7 people. I tried queuing with 3 other people and we could not get into our own game. I was able to boost the trophies in solo's with just one other person and we didn't run into any difficulties. 

Oceania, with cross play off,  is the least populated region but I wouldn't recommend playing on It for anything else other then going for quick wins in tdm 

Edited by InfamousDooMZ
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

Tdm wins do contribute to the 10 win trophy. A tip, since you can start a Tdm with 3 players, if you want to get wins super quickly, change server to Australia and turn cross play off. queue with you and your friends/alts and the game will start after a few minutes of queuing. After,all people from one team can leave, instantly ending the game and giving the other team a quick win. This makes it much quicker but.i actually found playing tdm pretty enjoyable so it won't feel to grindy to do it naturally, and the game mode is pretty active on NA central with cross play on. 

Solos however can only be started with I think a minimum of 7 people. I tried queuing with 3 other people and we could not get into our own game. I was able to boost the trophies in solo's with just one other person and we didn't run into any difficulties. 

Oceania, with cross play off,  is the least populated region but I wouldn't recommend playing on It for anything else other then going for quick wins in tdm 

Thank goodness it counts for the trophy, I'll play it normally.

But how did you boost the solo trophies specifically?

32 minutes ago, InfamousDooMZ said:

you can just queue at the same time with your teammate and coordinate with them throughout the match, focusing on specific trophies. that's what I did

I’m a bit confused also. You said you need 7 for solo but then say you boosted with one other person?

no problem. the game itself Is surprisingly enjoyable and the 100% isn't difficult at all. in fact, I pretty much got the most difficult trophies "the pacifist", as well as "long live the crown" legit as my partner was already dead prior to the crown spawning. Boosting isn't 100% necessary but it can help in some instances like getting the "full fusion" trophy

and another tip, the "leave no one behind" trophy can be boosted with one other person. simply invite them to your squad and queue ranked squads. have your partner eliminate themselves either to storm or another player and then they can head over to the closest/safest respawn point and revive them. simply repeat and the trophy will pop. it can take a few attempts but the opportunities will come by

Edited by InfamousDooMZ