I am nowhere close to stuntmasta

Hvalpen

How do i do this? First of all, when turning off driving aids the car controls like it's on ice. So i spend an eternity getting 2× multiplier, if at all. And the few times i get it, it almost instantly drops back to 1 while i try do 360 spins.

Talking about 360 spin. Lining it up inside the square seems to be rocket science. I always slide out at first.

I'm desperate for help

On 12.08.2021 at 10:29 AM, Hvalpen said:

How do i do this? First of all, when turning off driving aids the car controls like it's on ice. So i spend an eternity getting 2× multiplier, if at all. And the few times i get it, it almost instantly drops back to 1 while i try do 360 spins.

Talking about 360 spin. Lining it up inside the square seems to be rocket science. I always slide out at first.

I'm desperate for help

Choose event where you can pick up volkswagen buggy. Get 3x multiplier and then do 360 spins. This car can spin without slide out. Did it yesterday with default settings.

On 12/08/2021 at 9:29 AM, Hvalpen said:

I'm desperate for help

What I did was use the default settings and on the first or second gymkhana you just need to plan a loop around the track making sure you are always doing something to get points or when you stop doing a trick you are facing/heading towards the next target area, I done a lot of 360°s and drifts, using jumps, destructibles and those apex target markers you need to hit so they retract for points. Make sure you get a bonus x2 or x3 then move on. It’s okay to fail, what I did was plan a loop I would use and perfect that along the way. It ended up being fairly easy once I had perfected my route around the track.