If I install the ASIA version will the 2500 tags trophy pop even if I have less than 2500 when I reinstall?

coolcol26

My question is more towards the 2500 tags trophy. I got the 100% for this game a year ago and now want to earn the 100% on the Asia version. But since then my tags have dropped to 1750, will I get the 2500 tag trophy or will I have to re earn my tags again?

Thanks in advance

Just took a leap of faith and downloaded it anyways and can confirm that the 2500 tags trophy does auto pop even if once u reinstall u have less than 2500 hope this helps if anyone else has the same question I did

Edited by coolcol26
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 8/17/2021 at 9:43 AM, coolcol26 said:

My question is more towards the 2500 tags trophy. I got the 100% for this game a year ago and now want to earn the 100% on the Asia version. But since then my tags have dropped to 1750, will I get the 2500 tag trophy or will I have to re earn my tags again?

Thanks in advance

Just took a leap of faith and downloaded it anyways and can confirm that the 2500 tags trophy does auto pop even if once u reinstall u have less than 2500 hope this helps if anyone else has the same question I did

Is the game full autopop or would I need to redo certain trophies?