What size TV do you use? I need help picking a new one ;)

Humonic

I had this issue awhile back after my TV broke. After a few weeks of pulling my hair out, reading reviews and pages and pages of owners forums and calibration forums etc :lol: 

I settled on a SONY W6 Series (Sony Bravia KDL32W653) at £369 Picture wise out of the box its fantastic but give it some tweaking and its a wounder to game on. Its also highly rated as a gaming TV as it has low input lag. Its a stretch over your budget but if you get it somewhere like John Lewis they will price match and give a 5 year warranty as standard and as a bonus the TV stand doubles as a wall bracket if you decide you want it wall mounting. I went for the 32" but they do them at other sizes as well. The 24" is about £270-300 and 42" at £499. 

Just been through an upgrade myself to finally stop using my monitors for gaming and went for the same TV for my PS4, absolutely brilliant TV for gaming. The SmartTV features aren't particular great, but for the price its the best 32" you will find for gaming (think it uses a 120Hz panel, instead of 60Hz like all the other 32"s). Definitely worth it!