Both fame level requirements

skin_it_up

@willmill97

What they got right that Ride4 didn't is that they added proper qualifying. And less bikes imo is better, because it makes the leaderboards more interesting (too many categories in Ride4, imo). In Ride4, I don't care about collecting bikes, I just want to ride the bike that I ride IRL, a NinjaZX6R, so for me, having the ZX6R (like in Ride) or ZX10RR (like in RiMS and Ride) is enough. But I guess that's subjective.

In Ride4, you cannot adjust AW, TCS, EB, which I don't know why, so I like that RiMS added this.

Where RiMS definitely struggles is performance and frame rate. At least on the PS4 Slim, it really struggles in multiplayer/ races with multiple AIs. I don't know how it is on PS5 or PS4 Pro. But for solo time trials, it's nice. For that, I prefer it over Ride4 slightly (due to the ability to configure more bike settings). I ride in helmet cam/first-person, and I'd say it feels otherwise fairly similar to Ride4.

Career is ok but I don't get how/why you would do a second career after you finished the first one. Difficultly level is fairly easy compared to Ride4 (career), I'd say. (At least up to career event 27, where I'm at), you'd usually win all races or achieve almost all gold helmets (I need to repeat a few where I rushed through the event).

Multiplayer lobbies: empty, not many people playing yet, so right now, you don't find a lobby.

Edited by Genetics94
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...