Do Trophies Auto Pop?

BlueMageBlake

Character progress, gear, etc does carry over, but the only trophy that seems to want to auto-pop is the one for Reaching Wave 20 in the Ascended Tower of Trials (only when loading into a mission) and the rest are pretty much unobtainable without resetting everything as all character info is stored server side or so it seems. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, grap2000 said:

Character progress, gear, etc does carry over, but the only trophy that seems to want to auto-pop is the one for Reaching Wave 20 in the Ascended Tower of Trials (only when loading into a mission) and the rest are pretty much unobtainable without resetting everything as all character info is stored server side or so it seems. 

Appreciate the response! Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 11:10 AM, PortaLuna said:

On Reddit, a user posted a support ticket with Gearbox that indicated the devs are aware of the trophy issue and working on a fix. Basically, trophies should "carry over" from PS4 to PS5 and vice-versa. 

Any news, updates, or anything on this please?

14 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Any news, updates, or anything on this please?

Nothing yet. I periodically checked, I messaged the guy a few weeks ago and he said he hasn't heard anything back from them on that ticket. 

Edited by PortaLuna
  • Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 9:53 AM, PortaLuna said:

Nothing yet. I periodically checked, I messaged the guy a few weeks ago and he said he hasn't heard anything back from them on that ticket. 

Thanks for the info. And I am not surprised. I want my PS5 auto-pop platinum. Lol

• 1 year later...
On 11/15/2023 at 11:16 AM, LASERWAVE99 said:

Any news now? Ik its been like a year but I'm curious

Nothing, and I haven't checked in a while but I don't think it will happen. From what I understand it isn't hard to double plat since most of the trophies you can just increment plus one to trigger.

On 11/16/2023 at 5:33 AM, Dinniestar said:

if its not happened by now I guess the Devs just forgot about it 

I am curious though as well 

is this game still in active updates or has it been abandoned due to low game sales?

They released the definitive complete edition and I believe that's it. Other than a fix for game breaking issues, I don't anticipate any further updates or DLCs.

• Like 1