Confusing trophy order or bugged?

I only replayed 1 level, the level you're introduced to the Medic Marshal ability, since i went straight for the key and missed 4 dog treats in the bushes. However from what i'm about to type next, that won't really help in explaining how this happens.

I just finished the mission to repair the lighthouse lightbulb.

I've earned all platinum pup treats and all golden paw prints in all the the levels leading up to and including this one.

So why is it i've just earned the trophy:

Go Pups Go - Earn a Gold Pup Treat on ten different rescue missions

but i didn't earn:

Pups to the Rescue - Complete ten rescue missions

I don't think i can be the only one either since 'Go Pups Go' has a higher percentage rate than 'Pups to the Rescue'.

So how can i get the trophy for playing 10 different rescue missions and collecting everything in them, but not for completing any 10 rescue missions?

34 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I’m pretty sure to Complete ten rescue missions you need get all 200 treats and 5 gold pup tags on ten different missions. 

But that's what i'm saying.

I've played 10 different rescue missions, and earned all the pup tags and all the pup treats in all 10 different missions.

But i've got the trophy for one and not the other. I don't get it  >.<

Like i said, i can't be the only one because the trophy percentages reflect this as well.

EDIT: I did a quick scan through of some of the recent players and it looks like these people had the same issue

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8347-paw-patrol-on-a-roll/sdh5?order=date

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8347-paw-patrol-on-a-roll/simBanen?order=date

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/8347-paw-patrol-on-a-roll/Tamsam1986?order=date

Other people have them pop at the same time though, which is what SHOULD be happening.

Edited by Ancestral_Spirit

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Mine didn’t pop at the same time. They mirror what you’re describing happened with yours. 

Can’t say I paid too much attention as I was playing though, so I’m not sure what the logic behind the trophy requirements is.

Not a clue. I'm off to bed now and have work in the morning, but when i get back on it i'll see when the trophy actually pops because something isn't right with it.

Seems as though some earn both those trophies at the same time, which from the trophy descriptions is what it SHOULD be doing. But for some of us, you and me among a majority of others seem to have the trophies popping at different times  :/ 

I'm not one to usually pay attention to these things either, but Paw Patrol On A Roll is one of the very few games with an in game trophy tracker of sorts, which is something i outright beg for in plenty of other bigger titles  xD 

EDIT: I've also just noticed that the one for collecting 10 platinum pup treat awards hasn't popped for me either, even though i've got the platinum pup treat in every level i've played.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe the trophy descriptions are inaccurate, since technically not all the level are 'rescue' missions as such. I mean, i wouldn't classify taking a lightbulb to a lighthouse as a rescue mission. So maybe that's why the trophies are popping in such a weird order? I dunno, i'm scratching my head to make sense of it.

Edited by Ancestral_Spirit

So i just finished playing the mission 'Save Wally The Walrus' and both my trophies just popped:

'Pups to the Rescue' - Complete ten Rescue Missions

'PAWfect Platinum' - Earn a Platinum Pup Treat on ten different rescue missions

I am now almost convinced that it has something to do with the trophy descriptions being named incorrectly

When 'Go Pups Go' says to earn a Gold Pup Treat on 10 different rescue missions, i think it just should have said ANY 10 missions. It's probably the same for 'PAWfect Platinum'.

I'll be honest i don't see the point in testing it since i have the trophies now anyways, but i bet if someone were to play the same level 10 times, and earn the platinum pup treat every time, they'd probably get that trophy.

And 'Pups to the Rescue' should be Complete ten DIFFERENT Rescue Missions

Problem solved!  :D 

• 11 months later...
On 7/28/2022 at 3:21 PM, PSYCHO-TERMINATR said:

I have all the trophies and platinum hasn't popped even though it say's i have completed 100%

Only certain games have platinum trophies.

You can check on PSN or here on PSNProfiles. Some games are 100% titles and others have platinum trophies, it all depends on what the devs or the publishers want to put in.