[VIDEO] 100% Platinum Walkthrough

IMPORTANT EDIT-

A bit later I was able to get platinum in about 12mins, I was just relaxed and clicking :D Thing is that I was able somehow to manipulate all three endings at the same time (IN THE END), but really dont know how I did it, I didnt tape it. So it is possible to remove double of the time to get the platinum, but that guide you wouldnt be able to follow because it would be to fast probably. If someone finds that path, please do share with us :))  AS stack od 3rd September

00:00 Intro & Settings

00:39 First Playthrough - True Ending

15:35 Normal Ending - Loading your save

17:12 Playing the prologue Trophy

17:40 Beracus Died Playthrough

TROPHY STAMPS:

01:11 Lee Drowned

02:40 Gotta go?

07:59 Lee Exploded

11:07 Lee Was Poisoned 

11:44 42?

14:57 Lee Died

15:15 Who?

15:35 True Ending

17:16 Normal Ending

17:37 The Past

30:09 Beracus Died

30:12 Platinum Journey

About the game:

One eyed Lee is point and click game with loads of puzzles and 8 different endings! If you play it without fasting forward the game should take you about 4-5hours.

Time & Difficulty

Difficulty is 2/10 , time can differ but from 15 to 40 minutes. There are missable trophies, but nothing if you follow the guide.

Short overview about the guide

Controls are: square button to open a map, explore and click on the parts of mansion you want to visit. Cross button to select, triangle to open your inventory and R1 to fast forward. This guide is based on speeding through the game so you can immediately go to settings and select to skip everything, text speed to maximum and auto forward to maximum (as shown in the video) Game has three different endings needed for platinum but all of them can be manipulated with saving the game at the right moment. There are also a few miscellaneous trophies that needed to be done at the proper moment in order not to skip them accidentaly. I do recommend to play this game fully and not only for platinum since it really has a nice story!

Edited by OverHypedG

• 2 years later...

For the Beracus Died trophy on PS5, gently tap L3 left or right to make sure "Talk" is highlighted instead of "Attack" before pressing X. The game automatically highlights "Attack" every time, so pressing X rapidly without first highlighting "Talk" will select "Attack" and prevent you from obtaining Beracus Died. I played the section 3X without obtaining the trophy and was confused why it was happening. After slowing down and highlighting "Talk" each time, the trophy unlocked after the third death.