cursor going nuts

melodicmizery

• 3 months later...

Hehe, it's the motion censor in the controller. I saw no way of turning it off. Quite annoying when it moves whenever you click or it drifts a bit sometimes. Makes it very difficult to be accurate.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MMDE said:

Hehe, it's the motion censor in the controller. I saw no way of turning it off. Quite annoying when it moves whenever you click or it drifts a bit sometimes. Makes it very difficult to be accurate.

it really ruined the game for me and pissed me off alot. they didnt think that one through at all. or prob didnt care i guess

11 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

it really ruined the game for me and pissed me off alot. they didnt think that one through at all. or prob didnt care i guess

I ended up having to play about 250 levels, because of trophy glitches. The 10 gems in one popped late, the 50 never popped. It would restart my quest progress (yet save arcade). Would not pop the beat second episode after 50 popped etc. <_< I live streamed it all, so eh... You only really need to do about 170 levels I think for the plat, so 250 is a bit annoying.

• Like 1