What happened to CMH777? Disappeared from the Internet

patrickogorman19

He made a video last Christmas saying he was going to quit trophy hunting. Last I checked, his trophy profile was set to private and I couldn’t find his YouTube page. 

Carlos is a prick. Even since he got into a beef with Stay Pationt years ago I realized he was a massive dick. 

He’s gone and done several videos on his YouTube saying he was going to “do this”, only to completely go against his promises. He’s belittled other trophy hunter YouTubers like KingSuperOne and NightRusticDawn. Made stabs at other people whenever he could. 

If he truly left, I can’t say that I miss him. For a while he got by with generating drama, some of his live-streams were basically him pissing in the wind on PSNP. He rarely posted on PSNP, but he would show the forums thru his livestream. 

He knew me on PSNP, he posted a video of his on one of my status updates after he saw that I was complaining about Fallout Shelter. 

I was initially a fan, because some videos of Carlos were actually entertaining. But after seeing him for a number of years, he revealed his true character and that’s when I stopped seeing his live shows.

44 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

He made a video last Christmas saying he was going to quit trophy hunting. Last I checked, his trophy profile was set to private and I couldn’t find his YouTube page. 

Carlos is a prick. Even since he got into a beef with Stay Pationt years ago I realized he was a massive dick. 

He’s gone and done several videos on his YouTube saying he was going to “do this”, only to completely go against his promises. He’s belittled other trophy hunter YouTubers like KingSuperOne and NightRusticDawn. Made stabs at other people whenever he could. 

If he truly left, I can’t say that I miss him. For a while he got by with generating drama, some of his live-streams were basically him pissing in the wind on PSNP. He rarely posted on PSNP, but he would show the forums thru his livestream. 

He knew me on PSNP, he posted a video of his on one of my status updates after he saw that I was complaining about Fallout Shelter. 

I was initially a fan, because some videos of Carlos were actually entertaining. But after seeing him for a number of years, he revealed his true character and that’s when I stopped seeing his live shows.

After He quit trophyhuntersgaming it's been a slow downfall. Rustic and Staypat would probably still be on youtube if it wasn't for him, The thing is none of them are on youtube now, they all could be doing well on youtube if it wasn't for all the drama.

2 minutes ago, patrickogorman19 said:

After He quit trophyhuntersgaming it's been a slow downfall. Rustic and Staypat would probably still be on youtube if it wasn't for him, The thing is none of them are on youtube now, they all could be doing well on youtube if it wasn't for all the drama.

Stay Pationt was mostly posting videos on store sales, not sure how he would do them nowadays with all the shit garbage infesting the PS Store. He did trophy reviews but you had to pay him a little money, however he did them with quality, so you can expect a good review out of him.

Rustic (NightRusticDawn) was basically in the same camp as Carlos (CMH777) and KingSuperOne. Highly judgemental in doing trophy reviews. KingSuperOne was more judgemental before a certain user attacked him for his style of review, after which he went soft. I still support him here and there, and he was in fact one of the first guys to really cover trophies on YouTube. For Night, he claimed he had to take down his YouTube because of copyright or whatever but I didn't believe him.

Right now I think Snickel is one of the best guys on YouTube today. Does his trophy discussion podcast videos and has made a lot of great guides, some of which I actually watched and used to get some platinum trophies. I discovered Snickel thru Carlos, they both knew each other. Some of Snickels content was on the TrophyHuntersGaming channel before he went and made his own.