Initial thoughts after plat

Kryptic_NiNjA_

• 7 months later...
On 30.8.2021 at 9:04 PM, Kryptic_NiNjA_ said:

snip

I recently returned to the game after a 3 years break and finished it today. I had forgotten everything of the game and had to relearn the mechanics, monsters and all quality of life stuff. Your post was really helpful and every new or returning player should read it to save themselves hours of time. Thanks for writing this up.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

These tips are very good, currently I having a bad time looking for HR investigations for Kirin, for the elder dragons only need both Kirin and large Vaal...

Trough safari i'm not getting any, and doong the HR50 for Kirin, I'm getting all the tracks but not getting any either even with Kirin at level 6, is quite frustrating, also killong Kirin in that missions is so difficult for me, i use defender equipement, maybe i had to looking for a better suite armour, i'm using a level 3 anti lighting but even with a chef plate, in two hits i'm dead.

• 2 weeks later...

I've put around 230 hours in the game so far, periodically targeting events and grinding for crowns, but also playing normally to prevent fatigue and deleting the game in frustration. Many of those suggestions are good and useful, if only there was a way to truly beat the RNG factor completely for all of them. At this point I still have 17 crowns remaining to get (7 small, 10 large).

I actually enjoy the game, but find it absolutely aggravating to work towards those crowns; especially when you factor the random element and the fact it (crowns) provide you nothing.