Auto popping from pc

WolfTrophies

interestingly, you managed to autopop both stacks. in case I get platinum playing normally in one of the versions can the other be autopopped or does it just work that way?

2 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

interestingly, you managed to autopop both stacks. in case I get platinum playing normally in one of the versions can the other be autopopped or does it just work that way?

As long as you complete the requirements either on pc or PS4 or Xbox. Whenever you open the game it will pop the trophies 

• 2 weeks later...

It’s just for opening the game? Not launching StW? I was actually thinking about finally buying StW, not to actually play it, because its a buggy forgotten mode but for the free V-Bucks. And was thinking of solely launching StW on Epic Games Store. But if the trophies auto-pops simply from launching the game I’ll hold onto my money.

• 4 weeks later...

Can a moderator let me know as well? I have my epic account from Xbox and when I linked it to a alt psn account all achievements I got on save the world autopopped respectively on psn. I may wanna do save the world on my normal account but that would mean most trophies would auto pop and I don't wanna deal with people thinking I cheated them. The only other option is starting fresh and rebuying save the world and at that point I wouldn't do it. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/10/2021 at 4:23 PM, Gazmirr said:

Can a moderator let me know as well? I have my epic account from Xbox and when I linked it to a alt psn account all achievements I got on save the world autopopped respectively on psn. I may wanna do save the world on my normal account but that would mean most trophies would auto pop and I don't wanna deal with people thinking I cheated them. The only other option is starting fresh and rebuying save the world and at that point I wouldn't do it. 

Do you really care what others think? Autopop is completely legal.

On 09/01/21 at 6:48 PM, WolfTrophies said:

Just wanted to double check that this is allowed and I won’t be reported for auto popping trophies when I’ve done the progress on pc 

No, Microsoft and Playstation are completely different.

On 10/09/21 at 2:38 PM, ROFL-WAFFLES said:

Trophies don’t pop until you launch STW

So does every trophy pop?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...