Has anyone figured out a farming method for Rep Scrip?

HuntingFever

As the title says, has anyone figured out a farming method for Rep Scrip? I ask because grinding out the Rep Scrip needed to buy the remaining cosmetics I need for the respective trophies is taking forever and it doesn't look like the Challenge cards have any effect on how much of it you earn :(. I'm farming the hidden caches as best I can but the RNG on both their locations and what you obtain from them is getting tiresome.

You get a bit extra when doing the 2 daily and 1 weekly quests but yeah, most of the stuff seems very grindy. Probably going to take a hundred hours to get 30 weapons to 4 stars.

I have only two at full so far.

[edit]

So for anyone else reading since Rep points are only for cosmetics, it's best to not spend any Rep Points AT ALL. Accumulate a ton of points and then later, buy all of one type from the store (back up your save to the store first) and then just buy all you need, pop the trophy and then reload your save. You will actually unlock many of them automatically from completing missions and 50 hidden caches, so buying them from the store just means you will not get them in boxes later.

Sadly right now all the trophies seem to be glitched. So best wait until later.

Edited by enaysoft

• 2 years later...