I can't seem to find these Granblue Avatars on PSN

Sendai-Horatio

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have had a question since a longtime ago... Sony stopped selling NEW avatars on the PSN? Nowadays I just found Avatars that came as pre-order bonuses and you can't buy later or bundles like this one that you can only buy in-game... Where I can find new Avatars from new games like in the PS3/Early PS4 Era?

• 1 year later...
On 9/2/2021 at 7:18 PM, DeepEyes7 said:

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have had a question since a longtime ago... Sony stopped selling NEW avatars on the PSN? Nowadays I just found Avatars that came as pre-order bonuses and you can't buy later or bundles like this one that you can only buy in-game... Where I can find new Avatars from new games like in the PS3/Early PS4 Era?

If you have a Ps5 its impossible to buy any avatars as there isnt a option. Avatars are also removed from webstore. Pretty much you need a ps3 or a ps4 to buy avatars. I dont know why they removed selling avatars but maybe not any quality control because there sure was a lot of trash avatars and it easy to put avatars up for sale, some of the avatars were also arts from artists that people clipped and sold on psn which Sony didnt have the rights too. They probably got into some sorta legal issue and chose to remove selling on ps5 and webstore.

Granblu is ps plus this month, are the avatars free ingame to purchase or ingame money or real money?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/2/2021 at 4:45 PM, Sendai-Horatio said:

06-granbluepsn01.jpg

It says they have 3 sets of PSN avatars, but I've been unable to find them on the store. No cost was given so are these also free avatars as well?

I realize I'm super late on this but I had the same issue. You have to access the psn store from the games main menu to find the avatars.