A fun and not so difficult game!

Deadvember

Just thought I'd make a quick topic saying that this game is very fun, bug/crash free and that it's not really that difficult. It's a bit like trials where you're stuck going in a line but nowhere near as challenging. It's a shame it doesn't have a platinum but if you like downhill/bmx type games then this is well worth the money when it's on sale. 

There are a few tricky challenges, but I don't think it took me more than 30mins to do even the most difficult ones.

Definitely worth playing if you like going fast and doing a stupid amount of tricks in the air like Tony Hawks.
"Something Rad" on youtube also has a playlist of him playing the game and doing the challenges, he's pretty bad at the game and didn't seem to have any issues doing them.

I know people like to check the forums before buying games, so hope this help anyone interested in the future :) 
Took me around 8 hours of playtime to 100% the game.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 04/09/2021 at 2:14 AM, Deadvember said:

I know people like to check the forums before buying games, so hope this help anyone interested in the future :) 
Took me around 8 hours of playtime to 100% the game.

Just bought it thanks to your recommendation. It's definately a fun game. Currently stuck on the first damn snow level, I can't see to get enough speed to reach the damn jump :(

Currently on sale for £3.50 or something.