Unable to find a save

I started this up so happy that it has finally arrived but have sadly already run into a rather annoying problem where the game cannot seem to import my save data from season one. I've searched a round a bit and have found a couple of other cases of it happening but so far have found no solution for the Playstation version of the game. I've looked to make sure and my save file is definitely there. Both games were the digital versions and downloaded from the EU PSN store.

I'm interested to know is this is happening to only a few people (As I've only encountered a small handful of cases relating to PS3) or only certain region or if it's affecting everyone, and has anybody succeeded in finding a solution to the problem. Hope it can be solved soon been looking forward to this game all month.

Happening to me two, re downloaded Season 1 to verify my save and stats, I'll try re downloading Season 2 again but for now it can't find my save either. UK Store for reference

Happening to me TOO, re downloaded Season 1 to verify my save and stats, I'll try re downloading Season 2 again but for now it can't find my save either. UK Store for reference