Definitive solution to save after farming for hours

Hi! I created an account here just to tell the method I discovered accidentally after many frustrating xp losses when the game refuses to save and becomes sluggish.
My boost partner helped me write the method in english since english isn't our native language:

- With an active 15x XP multiplier, start a versus match in multiplayer, chose a strong character in Hall of Justice arena with your main account.
- Put your character next to the robot at the right corner and keep pressing R1 with a turbo controller as long as you want to (3, 4, 5 hours)
- End the battle and go to Bonus Features > Hero Card > View. The game will bug at this moment and you will get stuck at this screen for some minutes. To prevent this and get rid of the bug, as soon as you enter on View screen, change to the second account
- Wait until the the hero card load on the second account
- Now you must logout from the second account right away (press hold PS button for Quick Menu > Power > Log Out of PS4). You will be automatically directed to the main account.
- You receive a message saying "data is corrupted". Don't worry about that. Press X and the game will save (you can confirm it by paying attention to save icon at the botton right corner of the screen)

And that's it! It worked perfectly for us both, I hope this helps you too! ?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

These PS4 stacks are a mess. Many people saying a plethora of different trophies/achievements have glitched on them on here, ps3t, and trueachievements combined.

A PSA to people who are yet to do/are doing the game: If you get the corruption message when you're meant to earn a trophy, it won't pop because the game is very late to save when this happens, often freezing up and taking forever to do anything, finally saving at the main menu instead of after the match, and so you need to redo the action again e.g. if it happens for Ultimate Battler then you must redo the battle, if it happens upon reaching a Rank threshold then you must do another match that yields XP such as STAR Labs or an online match, the 100 online wins/200 online matches played then play another match etc. 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Can anyone help me find a way to save exp points after long farming sessions (7/8 hours with turbo controller)? I tried several methods including the one TS wrote here, but with no luck. Everytime I try to log out from the second controller while on hero card I get stuck on the hero card of the second account with my main, and I cannot do anything unless I log again with the second account (if I do so I receive an apparently infinite loading symbol that won’t go away or finish to load). I never receive the data corruption message.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by Il_Doflamingo

13 minutes ago, Il_Doflamingo said:

Can anyone help me find a way to save exp points after long farming sessions (7/8 hours with turbo controller)? I tried several methods including the one TS wrote here, but with no luck. Everytime I try to log out from the second controller while on hero card I get stuck on the hero card of the second account with my main, and I cannot do anything unless I log again with the second account (if I do so I receive an apparently infinite loading symbol that won’t go away or finish to load). I never receive the data corruption message.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I had that problem when I did the online. Wasted a week trying to find the right amount of time I could grind with a turbo controller without it bugging out and losing all progress. 

I think I ended up just doing it for 3 hours before saving and closing the game, then restarting. I know if I went 4 hours it was too long and would be a waste of time. Just make sure to totally close the game so it "resets" and you should be good for another few hours. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, kissoon32 said:

I had that problem when I did the online. Wasted a week trying to find the right amount of time I could grind with a turbo controller without it bugging out and losing all progress. 

I think I ended up just doing it for 3 hours before saving and closing the game, then restarting. I know if I went 4 hours it was too long and would be a waste of time. Just make sure to totally close the game so it "resets" and you should be good for another few hours. 

I’ll try to boost for a shorter amount of time then. Thanks for the advice! I’m currently at level 80 with 104 access cards. Hope it will be enough.