Vita Save in Cloud

Pumpkin Head Cthulhu

That doesn't sound good. Is the game physical or digital? Any chance you might be missing a patch?

Might be worth deleting the game itself and trying a fresh install (especially if game is digital). This will delete the save on the Vita itself, but if you've downloaded the Cloud save, you've already overwritten the local save (if you had it). If the Cloud save is corrupt, I don't think there is anything you can do, unless you backed up your Vita to a PC at some point and saved the file there.

On 9/7/2021 at 1:35 PM, diskdocx said:

That doesn't sound good. Is the game physical or digital? Any chance you might be missing a patch?

Might be worth deleting the game itself and trying a fresh install (especially if game is digital). This will delete the save on the Vita itself, but if you've downloaded the Cloud save, you've already overwritten the local save (if you had it). If the Cloud save is corrupt, I don't think there is anything you can do, unless you backed up your Vita to a PC at some point and saved the file there.

i tested this already with no luck, guess that save is dead. Thank for trying.

On 9/7/2021 at 0:58 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Might be splitting hairs, but I would guess that any corruption occurred during the upload process, rather than in the cloud itself.

I hope you can work this out, though.

Could be