Can't download The Evil Within DLCs

Anton_games337

I bought The Evil Within and season pass yesterday. DLCs should become free now and I should "buy" them for free in order to download because I don't see them in a download list. Unfortunately ps store says "Unfortunately, this product cannot be bought right now" (translation from my ps store language, but store is European). And now I have no opportunity to get DLCs, because game do not has any options of downloading DLCs. Saw that some people had similar problem with other season passes. How can I deal with this problem? 

P.S. Waiting for answer from sony support...

Yeah I had this with Black Flag and Life is Strange season passes that I bought recently. Basically getting the SP nukes you from being able to purchase the individual content for free because the store is broken.

Luckily for those games there's a menu to download/purchase the specific DLC from within the game, which worked. But if that's not available for this game, a support ticket is probably your only option. Good luck.

15 minutes ago, IDiivil said:

Yeah I had this with Black Flag and Life is Strange season passes that I bought recently. Basically getting the SP nukes you from being able to purchase the individual content for free because the store is broken.

Luckily for those games there's a menu to download/purchase the specific DLC from within the game, which worked. But if that's not available for this game, a support ticket is probably your only option. Good luck.

But you got them for free?

10 hours ago, Anton_games337 said:

But you got them for free?

Yeah. I was just able to download the content within the game, after which they were also added to my download list.

Basically when you buy a season pass, it should let you purchase the included content for free. It's just the PS3 store is broken about it and when it's supposed to let you purchase it for free, it jus won't let you purchase it at all. However the storefront that you access from within the game is a the old type of PS3 store, which doesn't have this problem.