99% completion

8 minutes ago, PHtrishasy said:

@Optinooby 

1. If you dont get the skeleton key. It will be added to the rat theif inventory for sale.

2. The plant seed will be there if you dont free pipple the npc because you will have the prison key with you in your inventory. You can come back anytime.

Big thanks for letting me know mate, I thought my post had been missed.

I'm retroactively routing a platinum speedrun as I go through the game, so this will save me testing time later.

• 2 months later...

How about this one...the Party Animals poster isn't showing. I'm on PS5. Anyone know why? I know exactly where it's supposed to be but it's just not there.

Edit: Aaaaaand nevermind! After I teleported away and back, the poster appeared.

Edited by Stoph

• 1 month later...

i am in the same boat. missing liberator and treasure hunter. 100% on everything else. i have 2 data disks. i also have 51 seeds and a skeleton key in my inventory. i dont know why i have 51. i got the mystery piece at 50 seeds, and then found another later on.

i have checked all the chests again. but everything is open already

• 5 months later...

Hello, I am missing two trophies, one is to reach the maximum hp and the other is the liberator trophy that is 100% of everything.  I have all the other trophies and all the maps at 100% and I have bought the hp improvements in the stores and all the seeds and still it tells me that I am missing an hp improvement and it marks 99%, someone has happened to him, It's a bug that you haven't told me about any improvements you've made or I still need to do something.  Help I only need that for platinum and I'm going crazy.  Excuse the grammar I use a translator.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I can’t seem to get 100% on Western Range. It’s 99.59%. I think it’s the mountain above the mine cart for the abandoned tunnel or something?  

https://x.com/legchomper/status/1748687031520166053?s=46&t=-EROl5-OFIOWPoA_ox-ORA This is my Twitter, please check out the image I’ve linked to to see what I mean 

Update: I turned in the posters to Urso and the map is 100%.. weird 

Edited by Legchomper