HITMAN 3 what carries over?

Maor44

I own disc copy of HITMAN 1
and and digital copy of HITMAN 2 we got this month in the PS+

so in HITMAN 2 I unlocked the LAGACY PACK to play remastered version of hitman 1 (NOT THE GOTY LEGACY PACK)

and my question is, when i'll get HITMAN 3 will i'll get the content of HITMAN 2 and HITMAN 1 LEGACY PACK with it (or does it have to be GOTY LEGACY?)

and does progression carries over like challenges (cuz i'm going for 100% and some of them are pretty annoying to repeat)
and trophies auto pop?

6 hours ago, Maor44 said:

I own disc copy of HITMAN 1
and and digital copy of HITMAN 2 we got this month in the PS+

so in HITMAN 2 I unlocked the LAGACY PACK to play remastered version of hitman 1 (NOT THE GOTY LEGACY PACK)

and my question is, when i'll get HITMAN 3 will i'll get the content of HITMAN 2 and HITMAN 1 LEGACY PACK with it (or does it have to be GOTY LEGACY?)

and does progression carries over like challenges (cuz i'm going for 100% and some of them are pretty annoying to repeat)
and trophies auto pop?

You will be needed to transfer the progress in a website for the game. 

When you will do this is only 1 time & for 1 profile. So you will need to be sure you have get & done everything before doing this. 

I have already did 100% of the 2 games before I did the progress transformation.

• 3 weeks later...

So as long as you 100% Hitman 2 you will get all the trophies for Hitman 1 Hitman 2 and Hitman 2 expansion on HITMAN 3, except..... you will have to get silent assassin on all 3 sniper assassin maps (again) and get a 1,000,000 point score on Singapore and Siberia (again). I believe this is because those 5 trophies weren't related too challenges. All completed challenges on every map with also transfer to HITMAN 3 as long as it's under the category assassination/discovery/feats/targets/classics.  One thing that will NOT transfer is escalation progression. Kinda sucks too. You'll see why when you examine the way H3 has its challenges set up. Especially if your like me and attempted to 100% every map in H2. I could not find anything concrete on this subject before I played H3 so I hope this helps others.

• 1 month later...

ok seems confusing... i landed here because i noticed in my library that i own hitman 3 for unknown reason. i have hitman 1 and 2, both from ps plus, so i imagine i also have hitman 3 because it includes 1 & 2 and only 3rd part will be missing. anyway i dont knew trophies carries. so, can i complete hitman 1, carry save& trophies to hitman2, then complete hitman 2 (+ the additional dlc not included on ps+), carry save&trophies to hitman 3????

EDIT: ok ive read how it works https://www.ign.com/wikis/hitman-3/How_to_Get_Hitman_1_And_2_in_Hitman_3#I.E2.80.99ve_Got_Hitman_1.2F2_and_Want_To_Unlock_Their_Levels

seems hitman1 its completely independent as save transfer isnt possible.

Edited by XpanderFX