Trophy Guide

LonesomeRoads

41 minutes ago, Lovenewton said:

As far as I'm concerned the more guides by different people the better, sometimes you find a more helpful strategy from one but not the other and vice versa so it's always great to have options

Thats the way I try and look at it too! Especially with a game like Deathloop that's so open-ended; there's a lot of different ways to tackle different things so I definitely don't think having two separate guides will be a negative!

Edited by LonesomeRoads
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Fawazc98 said:

If I may ask, based on your experience how hard were some of the online trophies and what's the estimate time for the platinum

Right now the online trophies are pretty much the only thing I don't have for the plat haha! Its very easily boostable if you know someone else with Deathloop as you can set it so only friends can invade you. If you did it with that method I think you'd have basically no trouble at all and have the MP trophies knocked out in no time. I'll be trying the MP trophies myself pretty soon so I'll have more of an idea how hard doing them legit is but ultimately its going to depend on the skill of the invaded player and the person invading.

As for time for completion, right now I'd probably put it somewhere in the region of 25 hours. I think it depends though on whether you're just looking to rush down the plat or if you're planning on doing side stuff/lore-related things.

Hope that helps? Feel free to ask questions, I'm basically done besides the MP stuff at this point.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Fawazc98 said:

If I may ask, based on your experience how hard were some of the online trophies and what's the estimate time for the platinum

The online trophies took me about 1-2 hours without boosting. Waiting in queues was most of the time.
Needed 4 games: Lost 3 and won 1. You only need to win one, and do one specific very easy to do thing in one. If things go smooth it could be done in 10min.

Overall the plat took me about 18 hours.

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Quick update on this - work has begun on the Deathloop guide! I have quite a busy week ahead of me and there's a lot of information I want to include in this guide as I want it to be as comprehensive as possible, so please bear with me, it's in the pipeline!

Will post back here either with a progress update or with a note to say it's been submitted for publishing.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 2

On 25/09/2021 at 4:22 AM, BodyBuildingBaba said:

any idea when can we expect the guide ?

Unfortunately I've had a personal loss in my life recently which has delayed it, its still in the pipeline, its just taking a little longer than I initially anticipated.

I'm hoping to have it submitted for review by the end of this week. Apologies its taken a little longer than I had initially hoped.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, LonesomeRoads said:

Unfortunately I've had a personal loss in my life recently which has delayed it, its still in the pipeline, its just taking a little longer than I initially anticipated.

I'm hoping to have it submitted for review by the end of this week. Apologies its taken a little longer than I had initially hoped.

Don't apologize for things you can't control. Take care of yourself first. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 11:23 PM, LonesomeRoads said:

Hi everyone,

Just putting it out there that I should be starting a trophy guide for Deathloop in the next day or two, just finishing off the last trophies and gathering as much info as I can.

Was unsure if anybody else was thinking of doing a guide for this or potentially already working on one, so I thought I'd make my interest known here in case anybody wants to discuss.

Cheers!

Sorry to hear about your loss. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LonesomeRoads said:

Thank you mate - I appreciate the kind words.

The guide is still in progress, just trying to work through some personal things at the moment.

Don’t even worry about the guide my friend. Take care of yourself and the people around you. Thought and prayers. 

• Like 1